What happens when you make a bunch of people who are just showing up for a beatdown sing?
Qaraoke, that’s what.
Fortunately the PAX humored YHC by HCing with their favorite karaoke tune and favorite exercise.
When it was their turn, they had to grab the microphone and sing for the PAX while the PAX kept the beatdown going. Partner workout – one runs an out and back and the other does the favorite exercise of the PAX serenading the group with their favorite tune.
Some of our PAX can sing. Some of our PAX cannot. That is all I will say.
We heard such hits as:
- The Eagles’ Please Come Home for Christmas (Exile)
- Right Said Fred’s I’m Too Sexy (Brady Bunch)
- Journey’s Don’t Stop Believin’ (Can’t recall which PAX did this)
- The Champs’ Tequila (Geek Squad)
- Baby Shark (Koi)
- Gloria Gaynor’s I Will Survive (Farm Country)
- The Darkness’ I Believe In A Thing Called Love (Chancellor)
- Tracy Chapman’s Fast Car (Dunshire)
- Bing Crosby’s White Christmas (Viceroy)
- Shaggy’s Angel (Jitterbug)
- Drink In My Hand (Green Mile)
There were more we didn’t get to. Fair warning: this will likely become a traveling thing. No apologies will be made.