Piano Man was in da house as well!
Warm-o-Rama: YHC didn’t remember the last time we moseyed around the school in the dark and YHC hates to run. So let’s do that. Circled up for some stretches – High Plank on the Six, SSH IC, Windmills IC, Weedpickers IC, Arch Worm Merkins IC. Mosey down to Liberty behind the buses for…
The Thang: Co-Q with Sir Brady Bunch, who hadn’t been to the Den since COVID. Welcome back!! We need to see you more!
Circle of “LIFE”: Two sets of concentric circles 3 layers deep and still could not hold all the Lions of Le Den!! Great Numbers!!!
- Worked clockwise and counter clockwise with travel exercises and stationary exercises at each spoke.
- Side Shuffle travel clockwise with 1 Burpee at each spoke, two times around
- Side Shuffle travel counter-clockwise with 1 Burpee at each spoke, two times around
- Bear Crawl travel clockwise with 2 Merkins at each spoke, two times around
- Crawl Bear travel counter-clockwise with 2 Merkins at each spoke, two times around
- Partner up with one doing cumulative exercises while the other does suicides to four cones
- 30 Big Boy Sit-ups
- 60 Flutter Kicks, 2 ct
- 80 Squats
back to the Circle of Life
- Knee Touch Lunges travel clockwise with 10 Squats at each spoke, two times around
- Peter Parker travel counter-clockwise with 10 WWII Sit-ups at each spoke
- only had time for once around then…
Geese Run back to the flag and pick up the 6
Enough time for 1 minute of hold extended legs 6″, then 45 degrees, then 6″ and time
Announcements: 2 Year Anniversary of The Rattlesnake Riviera tomorrow at 0530 with a Pineapple Express Convergence for runners. Special Guest Q. Backdraft did us a solid and asked who knew how to do CPR. Updated us on the current technique and how to check a pulse in three places. Thank you! We needed to hear that.
Prayer Requests: For the National Guard, Police, demonstrators and citizens of Minneapolis this week. For Deuce2’s family in Peachtree. Ice T’s extended family. Thanks was given. Prayers were asked.
Naked Man Moleskin: YHC loves the Circle of Life. It keeps the PAX close together for Great mumblechatter. Sometimes too close. And sometimes too much mumblechatter. It began early with grumblings of a cluster and not enough lines and circles but subsided quickly with instructions and ignoring. By the second round there was no more chatter only mumbling and complaining and calls for modification and modifications. The Suicides was a great change of pace mid-Beatdown. Pop Up also came up with a new colorful name for the Circle. If brown is considered a color. Always great to sweat with my brothers at the Den. Honored to lead you HIMs this morning.
Brady Bunch only agreed to do a Co-Q if I agreed to do the BackBlast. Hey, wait a minute…