These are notes I left for myself.
This beat down went really well. I accidentally planned for 45 minutes when I realized the beat down lasts an hour. But I made up for it. Everyone here says it’s not a VQ until you VQ War towne. I played music through the whole thing and timed the first portion rather than count cadence. I think I’m missing some exercises, I wrote the beatdown on my arm. Heres what I do remember after a warm up
- One partner does shoulder presses while other partner runs up hill and does sqauts. 5 minutes
- One partner does curls while other runs the hill and does merkins. 5 minutes
- One partner does 10 rows while the other does monkey humpers then switch, until they run to the top of the hill.
- American hammers but with the cinder blocks, you sit back to back with partner and pass around. entirety of warriors by imagine dragons.
**Future Me: There’s no official name for this work out, but this was the start of my favorite exercise.
- Run to football field.
- Groups of 3, each 10 yards apart. Each person lunges across to the next person then does merkins. Then next person in the line.
- Run back, return bricks
Overall my favorite workout, everyone made me feel welcome which was awesome. I definitely want to return.
**Future me: The Pax here bought me a shirt with the F3 logo, I forgot the name of the pax who gave it too me, but I sincerely thank you, I wear this shirt to beat downs as much as I can.