PianoMan was also kicking it!
WARM-O-RAMA: Moseyed around the upper parker lot straight to Station #4. Warm up was stepping through the 4 stations backwards and doing each exercise just a few reps.
THE THANG: YHC has been in F3 for over a year and doesn’t remember doing Bear Crawls up the Freedom hills grass. Gotta remedy that.
4 Stations and transportation exercises
- Station #1: Bottom of the Freedom entrance – 25 monkey humpers, 25 sumo squats
- Travel #1: near the sign, Bear Crawl up the first grass hill
- Station #1: 10 (2ct) Chicken Peckers (Inverted Shoulder Taps) on the wall or modified 15 2ct shoulder taps
- Travel #2: Crawl Bear up the second grass hill close to the wall
- Station #3: 30 BBS, 20 Dips on benches
- Travel #3: Peter Parker from sign to end of speed bump (crawl & merkin)
- Station #4: Sushi – 10 Hand Release Merkin Travolta Rolls, one hand/one leg and 5 Travolta points
- Travel #4: Mosey back to the bottom of the hill, the long way.
COT: Announcements made and prayers lifted up
NAKED-MAN MOLESKIN: YHC ran through these exercises 10 min before the beatdown and they didn’t seem that difficult. YHC realized after the fact that he only did one or two of each and the combined set at full rep count was awful. The mumblechatter was down to nil by the HRM Travolta Rolls. YHC got lots of compliments for the music choice and the “variety”. Your welcome. Want everyone to stay inspired and motivated with that pointing! Was still dark out at the Den Gloom – Night Fever, Night Fevaaaah!