Short Mosey – not short enough for Odd Job, who cheated and took a short route even though he now professes to be a runner.
Warm-o-rama: SSH’s, Imperial Walkers, Weed Pickers, Sun Gods, Phelps, Copperhead Merkins, Copperhead Squats
The Thang: Starfish
- PAX divided into 5 groups by counting off
- All groups started at Shovel Flag with 5 burpees, then each group jogged to one of 5 locations around the AO
- Each group then performed prescribed exercise at station, then jogged back to flag, performed five burpees, and then jogged to next station to perform exercise there, and so on and so on.
- Locations and exercises were as follows:
- Station 1 @bottom of hill near FMS sign next to Bells Ferry: 11’s with mountain climbers at bottom of steep drive and monkey humpers at midway point up
- Station 2 @ basketball courts in back of AO: 11’s with American Hammers at one end of Courts and Bonnie Blaire’s at opposite end
- Station 3 @ 19th Hole gas station: 50 SSH’s and 50 Air Presses
- Station 4 @ FMS front door: 9’s with merkins at one curb and mike tyson’s at opposite curb and bear crawl in between (this was by far the hardest station)
- Station 5 @ Liberty playground: 11’s with pull-ups and derkins (not easy coming off of station 4)
YHC believes most PAX finished 3 or 4 stations – not sure if anyone finished all 5
F3 is a starfish – so lead on gentlemen! Great to see all the new faces at TLD this morning. Aye!