YHC has been in F3C for three years now and has Q’d numerous times at various AO’s. However YHC has never Q’d the Paragon which was the first AO that YHC attended. There are various reasons as to why, but YHC finally needed to make room on the calendar for the famed dumpster fire. Some questions to think through concerning this Q?
- Would there be dogs attending?
- Would any dog poop on the football field again?
- Would any Paragoon poop on the football field or at least behind a dumpster again?
- Why is a crane parked at the football field?
- Would the PAX revolt on YHC’s Q (it’s a good question because it has been done before at this AO…)?
- Would there be mumblechatter directed at YHC in a negative fashion? Ha! This is the easiest one to answer as OF COURSE this would occur!! It is the Paragon!
- Part 1: short mosey followed by: ssh, windmills, weedpickers, tumbleweeds, sun gods
- Part 2: bear crawl halfway up the parking lot hill, deep lunge walk the rest of the way up
- Everyone should be warm now! The mumblechatter has started with several PAX asking if there was actually going to be a workout today or is this just a Kratos-stretch session. Somewhere Denise Austin is offended.
- Part 1: 11’s on the stairs behind the school: burpees at the bottom and big boys at the top. This sucked and quieted a bit of the chatter.
- Part 2: Mosey to the picnic tables behind the locker rooms; partner up; for this circuit, Partner A does 10 step ups while Partner B does 10 merkins (regular, incline, decline), 2 rounds of each type of merkins totaling 6 rounds. This was a chance to continue the leg work and shoulder work while lowering the heart rate a bit from those dang stairs. Lots of mumblechatter aimed at the Q to throw off YHC’s game. YHC loves these guys!
- Part 3: Mosey to the bus area behind the school; PAX do 5 around-the-world lunges, 10 jump squats, 15 four count flutterkicks, run 1/2 lap, repeat exercises, run the other 1/2 of the lap. The gazelles did some Mary while waiting on the 6. Then all Pax rinsed and repeated for another round.
- Part 4: Run back to the flag stopping twice (once to do 15 heels-on-the-curb squats, 10 four count v-ups). Pro-tip: When out of breath while sprinting up stairs, call on a PAX to lead a Mary exercise allowing you to catch your breath once again. Hey….a Q has to do what a Q has to do…!
COT was done. Petitions to God were made. Dunkin was enjoyed. It was a good morning!