Mosey to Liberty parking lot. Disclaimer. WOR – SSH x30, Weedpickers x10, Copperhead Squat x10, Copperhead Merkin x10, Sungods OYO, Michael Phelps OYO. Names. Mosey to Freedom with a brief stop to pick up the coupons and speaker (thanks Ice T for bringing the speaker).
The duration of each exercise matched the song played.
Partner up: End of the World (REM)
B: Jump Squats
Dips: Bring Sally Up (HIIT BPM)
Plank: Tubthumping (Chumbawamba)
Partner up: Loose Yourself (Eminem)
A: Bear Crawl across grass to bus lanes, 5 Plank Destroyers / run back
B: Squat Thrusters w/coupon
Silly Plank Challenge: Cha Cha (Mr. C)
Burpees: Thunderstruck (AC/DC)
Partner up: Stronger (Kanye West)
A: Hand Release Merkins
B: Curls with coupon
Mosey back to the flag.
- Mall Cop shared with the group. Some of it we knew… 4 kids, plays bass guitar… some we did not, he plays violin. Who knew?
- Convergence July 4 at Sequoia Park. 6am for the ruckers, 7am for the beatdown and 8am for coffee, bacon and whatever else they are cooking up!
- 3rd F (the Puddle) is meeting Friday at 6am at Hartford’s. It’s a great, outdoor setting. We will be starting the book of Romans.
- Dump Truck’s former student (a sophomore) has bone cancer in his leg. Praying for wise doctors and healing from God.
- Big Red’s friends from church who lost their 4 year old son last Fall. Praying for comfort and God’s presence.
- Praying for our nation. That God would change the hearts of men.
YHC realizes what a privilege it is to know and lead men like the 16 who posted. (Hope you feel better Flatline.)