As I thought through this workout I was reminded of all the fun I have at the league, and what makes it special. It is the competition piece that really gets me engaged, and coming back. I incorporated competition into this workout to see which of the PAX would be the King of the mountain.
Quick Mosey up the stairs to the gazebo courtyard area
- SSH IC
- Tumble weeds IC
- weed picker IC
- sun gods OYO
- Michael Phelps OYO
We broke out into two teams at the base of the amphitheater. There are 7 levels to the Amphitheater each level is a different exercise (listed below). The team that finishes first moves onto the next level, the team that loses repeats the same exercise. Once you have climbed the mountain and have won, you send the loser for a lap while you mosey to the bottom for the next round. We rinsed and repeated 3 times.
- First Level- 10 Mericans (Finished position on your feet to indicate who was done)
- Second Level- 15 Squats (Finish position plank on the six)
- Third Level- 20 Imperial Walkers double count (finish position plank on six)
- Fourth Level- 25 LBC’s (Finish position on your feet)
- Fifth Level- 30 Mountain climbers Double count (finish on your feet)
- Sixth Level- 35 shoulder taps double count (Finish on your feet)
- Seventh Level- 80 Monkey Humpers single count (finish in a plank)
- FNG James was named Chiseled
- 6th man- Brad Pitt
- Prayer requests
- Schools/teachers in the community
- F3 brothers
Great chatter this morning, a little jawing perhaps some cheating, but overall the PAX engaged and thrived in the competition. The cafeteria after was well deserved, and awesome to continue to connect with the crew.