YHC dusted off the sand bags for the following hill workout:
- Partner up
- Partner A does exercise at bottom of hill while Partner B moves up and down hill. Flapjack. Then, once each collective rep amount of exercise is complete, partners run lap around Liberty Elementary parking lot, then move on to next exercise.
- Exercises/Movements were:
- 100 Burpees/throw sandbag up hill forward and carry it back down
- 200 shoulder presses with sandbag/run up and down hill twice
- 300 merkins/throw sandbag up hill backwards and carry it back down
- 400 BBS’s/bear crawl up hill and crawl bear back down
- 500 squats with bag/run up hill backward and run forward back down
No team made it to the squat set – two or three teams made it through the BBS’s. All teams, including YHC’s, were smoked.