Always fun to Q on a holiday when we’re not all pressed for time…
Here’s a quickie top 10 just for old times sake:
10. Arrivalex to mark the course with my water soluble spray chalk…and it’s raining…and my headlight doesn’t want to work…but at least Spacebar joined me for part of it – only because he thought we were starting at 05:30.
9. Lame excuses, and no shows: Bonilla, Almost, Man Bun, Waylon, White Claw, Quaggy, Jay. Don’t blame me when F3DALE gives you the boot.
8. Dogiues Awards: @Baxter for Rookie of the Year. Great first day out on the course. @Cody for Most Improved Behavior for not fighting @Bo. @Bo for Most Impatient Pooch – for getting frustrated by DALE’s slow pace and running away. And @Casey for Most Defiant, for simply staying back at Rally Point Alpha the entire time
7. F3 TODD finally got his wish with the RUCKERS running with us! Aroo!
6. Hey @ MOLE – we found your crocs.
5. Title Max had us do the Burpee Road for 45 minutes…a longer route…with intervals of 10/20/30/40/50. So consider yourselves lucky we didn’t do none of that nonsense.
4. HARDO AWARD: TIE! @Professional Pete and @JOE for their refusal-ex to participate in my direct order to rotate counter clockwise
3. Overheard after CoT: Hey Ma Bean, how many curls do you do a day? Bean: 60 every other day. Add him to the HARDO AWARD
2. Too long with Burpee Road, ran out of chalk paint, missed big blue, tug of war fail, and went over on time. I’ll show myself out.
1. Illegal Dumping, badly mangled fox carcass, 60 very scary turkey buzzards, river burpees, and deer stare downs. This is the Wicked Witch