Number of Pax: 16
Pax Names: Blue Light, Dufresne, Glamour Shots, Icy Hot, Meter Maid, Misc., Oracle, Prime, Rojas, Steeplechase, Swingline, Test Tube, Uncle Dick, Vanilli, Wax-on,
Number of FNGS: 0
We did it all backward today. Warm-o-rama run was counter-clockwise, as was the COT count. It bothered some folks.
WOR: 5 core principles, SSH, IW, WP, sungods/Michael Phelps (oyo).
THANG: teams of two. First man runs the amphitheater loop while second man bear crawls in the same direction. When they meet up again, its 8 burpees (bropees) and then switch. After each man has completed one turn, repeat with lunge walks, then Bernie Sanders and then a walk w/ air presses. The # of Bropees decreases by one each time the team meets up.
Almost every team finished up and got back to another round of bear crawls. We finished with 2 minutes of Merry.
COT: prayers for Swingline and his family/relationships. Praise for the health of Coco’s new 2.0 and M.
- Today was YHC’s Clinic VQ, after 5+ months in F3. It was a great honor to lead.
- Grace the pup is pretty darn cute and she is already herding anyone and everyone. Oracle is a proud papa.
- Test Tube, in a moment of depleted oxygen, pronounced this BD, “genius!” He wasn’t wrong.
- It’s tough finding your partner in the gloom when all you can see are sweaty asses up!
- Bernie Sanders’ up stairs aren’t easy.
- Steeplechase’s pronunciation of “box cutters” (bawx cuttaz) reminded all PAX present that the British people continue to sit at the very top of the pyramid of civility and sophistication.
- Miscellaneous invented a new move, the “Flipper.” It’s flutter kicks while making dolphin sounds. I hope this makes the lexicon and catches on nationwide.
- Rojas really is faster at Bernie Sanders than most other mere mortals are at running. Almost! YHC got him on the stairs.