It was COLD. Too cold for the South. The kind of cold that makes YHC ornery. So YHC took it out on the PAX. Told the PAX to bring ruck SAX–at least one 30lb ruck for every two pax. The warning “F around and find out” was given over Slack. The PAX responded and we had more rucks than we needed. No penalty burpees required.
- Partner up with Ruck. Ruck shuffle/mosey across the lot.
- The Standard for YHC: 10x SSH, Week Pickers, Imperial Walkers, Windmills
- Continue ruck shuffling to the Stairway of Doom.
- 150 burpees Dora style. Alternate partner rucks up the stairwell and back down. This took more than enough time. One team got to 132 when YHC called time and instructed all PAX to get to 132. Heard, “I hate you.” “You’re stupid.” “This is stupid.” “We’re gonna do how many burpees?” The PAX were miserable!
- Ruck shuffle mosey to the kids Sports Field. Relay races with PAX Choice exercise.
- Rucker: Carry ruck Q’s Choice Hold to the wall. Leave it for partner to retrieve it. Non-rucker: Selected Pax chooses exercise.
- Four rounds. Pretty sure Farmer Carries, Rifle Carries, Hand Release Merkins, Flutter Kicks, and a few other terrible things were selected.
- LONG Ruck/Mosey back, stopping to switch ruck with partner and finish the burpees–9 per pax. We got to 150.
- 6 Minutes of Mary was had. Saved enough time for Brad Pitt’s 6 inches.
Prayers for bros who are struggling. Prayers for health. Prayers for our Ms and kids.
Naked Man Moleskin
LOVE the Colosseum and the culture here. Love to lead these men. Love these men. If you love something let it go. If it was meant to be, it’ll return. I’ll be back.