Warm-o-rama: 1/2 mile jog to get us moving through the tropical storm and warm up our cores, and that was it.
The Thang: Our typical flag location was home base. Concept was to perform 25 BBS’s and then run to the appropriate location in the AO to perform the prescribed exercise. Then run back to home base and do 25 BBS’s, and so on and so on. As there are different locations where different exercises could be performed, PAX could choose how far to run for certain exercises. Exercises were as follows:
- 20 pull-ups
- 20 burpee block jumps
- 20 coupon thrusters
- 30 dips
- 40 merkins (these had to be performed in front of Liberty so as to add some running distance)
- balls to the wall (AYG)
- 40 coupon squats
- 40 alpo’s w/ coupon
The gazelle group finished at about 6:11, so YHC called for the PAX to perform railroad tracks. We started with 4, then other PAX joined as they finished. We went the length of the upper lot, then called it a day. This provided just enough extra suck as we were laying on the cold wet pavement.
- Drone was present today – this page will not allow me to input his name. He got a sweet video of our inch worming
- Saget began the workout in a full rain suit. Then he peeled his pants off to reveal jogging shorts, which were a bit, um, short. Seriously, they made me uncomfortable
- Same goes for our FNG (Sweeney Todd)
- Couldn’t tell if I was sweating or not because of the torrent of rain – but I think I got a good sweat in
- A moat formed to protect the pile of coupons which had to be navigated by the PAX. This was a good added obstacle
- Chops and Sparkles kept moving the entire BD even though they were hurting a bit from the running. Great job!
- YHC hates Balls to the Wall
- It was great to see Twinkle Toes back in action today!
- YHC loves the Den!