- Started out with the imperial walker, then did side straddle hop, and finished off with the classic weedpicker. It was a huge cluster since the Q had no idea what he was doing and completely forgot how to announce the exercises and count correctly. But somehow we barely made it through.
- We played baseball! Well, not exactly – but we did “run the bases”. First base was 10 reps of the exercise, Second base was 20, Third was 30 and to score a run it was 40 reps!
- For a “fun” twist, we had a box of brand new baseballs that had an exercise written on it and all the PAX that were there picked one out and put them in order of how we would do them.
- The first trip around the bases we did lunges standing in place, then we did broken down burpees followed by Mike Tysons. That was pretty much all we were able to do since those lunges and broken down burpees took FOR-EV-ER.
- We finished with 6 minutes of Mary’s and then got to the COT
- The 6th man was Puddin Pop which was only his second time out to a BD so we got to hear how he got his name. Next time you see him, you NEED to ask him since it’s exactly what you think it’s about.
- FNG – I was able to drag my brother-in-law out for my VQ and he was named Feeny – after Mr. Feeny from the show Boy Meets World. Feeny is a teacher at Mt. Bethel.
- Prayers – guidance and clarity on a fostering situation, a big presentation at work is coming up, continued health for a mother
Overall, it was a great VQ and the PAX sure knocked it out of the park!