Earth Day Warm-O-Rama:
30-Sec Al Gore (Hug a Tree)
3 Reverse Plank Sundials w/Dips
2-Min Around the World Plank
Relaxing the Restrictions with a COVID-19 De-Escalator:
The Gov thinks we’re over the hump of the Covid Curve, so we’re in De-Escalation mode. There had been 324 Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in Cherokee County as of 10:18 pm last night. Since the 325th case (and more) will have likely been confirmed today, we set out to get 325 reps of three classic bootcamp exercises: Merkins, Big Boy Sit-Ups, and Squats. We did so in the form of a DE-ESCALATOR, cycling through 25 reps of each exercise, then a round of 24, 23, 22…1. Simple and difficult. We took a quick breather after rounds of 21, 16, and 11 (and a long recovery for mid-workout COT). And then we ran or rucked OYO or with your shield lock – 2 miles minimum.
CS’s dad in the hospital with multiple injuries and concerns
GoDaddy’s sister’s pregnancy and coming delivery
Our community and world during the pandemic – Lord, have mercy
– It is easy to Q these Zoom beatdowns. You don’t need a complicated routine. Just work hard.
– It is not easy to do 325 reps of anything.
– Glad LawDog was there to interject some encouragement to the PAX when the Q was breathing too heavily to utter a word
– Loved getting stronger with all you gentlemen. If I missed any PAX on the list, I am truly sorry. Did my best to include everyone I saw while scrolling through this morning.
– Let’s go use our strength to honor God and serve others. #livethird