Happy Ending made it out to the Brickyard for the first time so we had to honor him like only the Brickyard boys can.
Gazelles ran down Waleska and up to Riverstone and made a giant loop while the Turtle Club ran down Waleska and down into the dark territory on Riverstone and back until we met up with each other. We all, including the ruckers, finished together and it was glorious.
- 8-Bit enjoyed some extended coffeteria after locking his keys in his car
- Red Hat sighting!
- Where was Baby Ruth!?
- Options, NFT’s, and BitCoin, oh my! Interesting coffeteria talk
- Bonilla regaling us all with #dadjokes for 5 miles
- Happy E. making sure we all left this morning smiling
- Buc-ees swag for Z93 and Wally (hope you enjoy!)
Name-0-rama, praises, and prayers.
Naked Man Moleskin:
It may have been cold and I may have fartsacked had I not had the Q so I appreciate not only the men that show up to support but Hass and 8-Bit for continuing to guilt me into taking Q’s which forces me to keep up with my running. Always a great morning at the Brickyard. Already looking forward to next week!