Best beatdown ever ask anybody except Drumstick, don’t ask him.
Warm-o-rama on the cold wet grass: don’t cha worry the burpees and SSH will warm you up Grylls.
- mosey to basketball courts. wheel barrels and empties barrels…. very hard, not a fan favorite, may have provoked some profanity. Plank Jump-ins first one to 50. twisted mountain climbers first to 60.
- mosey through the trails to the dip station. Get those 100 dips in for those partaking in the f3 Cherokee dip challenge, mix in leg raises.
- Down at the Tennis courts, split pax to the left side of the double court and the other half on the right. lunge walk across the two courts and sprint back… 1st winner – Bagger, 2nd round Jackalope, 3rd round Lizard King. Original plan was to only run this twice but YHC kept going until the left side won. Finally left side won on the 4th round after several claims of the right cheating; the victor: Village People. I had Drumstick pinned to win this thang but he had the runs this morning… shit just wouldn’t stop spewing out of his mouth impeding his performance. Next, Freddy Mercury’s first to 60.
- Gambler joining in on the fun 30 minutes late after posting at Woodstock rucks just in time for bear crawl relay race… two teams line up perfectly laterally parallel.
- Mosey up the dirty hole to the field. Railroad track across the field (forearm plank while pax on the end jumps their way to the other end).
- Mary mile on the track for three laps, stopping along the way to call exercises in rotating fashion of some sort.
Good to see the ole faithful’s, the new pax, and some kotters out at the Chatterbox.
Specials thanks to:
- Gambler for the Chick-fil-A biscuits, I think he said “merry Christmas you filthy animals”.
- Lizard King for the second pot of coffee, it was a two pot day
- One of Jackalopes kids for suppling him with the monkey knit hat to keep him warm.
- Bagger for remembering the flag (Grylls would’ve had an hernia)
- Children’s Place at Shoppes of Atlanta for suppling Drumstick with tights that almost fit snug around his legs.