Took the Q the night before, ended up with a solid 11 turnout!
Moseyed over near the stadium for a warm up o: SSH, Mountain Man Poopers, Windmills, Sun Gods.
First up, route 66 with burpees! Ran the back road up until we hit the 11th lightpole. Mary waiting for the six. Then Moseyed to the front of the middle school at thebottom of the drop off lane.
Next, a 4 corners routine, consisting of:
- Corner 1 – Merkins, then sprint to the top of the hill
- Corner 2 – Starjumps, then bearcrawl DOWN the stairs (modify as needed to avoid faceplant)
- Corner 3 – Boxjumps (or stepups to avoid nasty shin injury), then Dips, then mosey
- Corner 4 – Bonnie Blairs, then bearcrawl back to the start
- Mary waiting for the 6, then rinse and repeat
First round was 15 of each exercise, then decreased by 2 each round. Got through 5 rounds, then moseyed back to the flag just in time!