Apparently Viceroy was going to be the Q, but the Q sheet was empty. Male community leadership invigorated by the Clinic convergence, YHC jumped at the chance to Q, now that he’s back(ish) from injury. Poor planning ensued.
10 SSH + 15 because Doughboy is a Jerk
10 Imperial Walkers + 15 because Doughboy can’t record the mission of F3
10 Weed Pickers + 0 because Dr. Tron knows and loves by the mission of F3.
10 Windmills + 0 because Mr. holland knows and lives by the credo of F3 (with a nod to Viceroy who whispered a “leave no” at him)
Four Corners – Good thing some guys showed up!
- 400 Hand Release Merkins divided evenly among the pax
- 300 Low Slow Squats divided among the pax. Pretty sure this is where Dr. Tron hexed YHC’s speaker to avoid listening to hi-class Conn-Tree music.
- 200 WWII Sit-ups divided among the pax. Brief reminder of D-Day and how many were done to train for that world-defining day. Also we decided they were 1776 Sit-ups prior to WWII
- 100 Burpees divided among the pax.
- 100 burpees again
- 200 WWII sit-ups again
- 300 low slow squats again
Baseball – Viceroy courageously accepted the task of shortening the 4 corners to a diamond. We drew cards from the F3 deck to determine the exercises. 10 reps. 4-counts where appropriate.
- Ace, 5, 7, 10 – Single. Run to first and do the exercise. Then run back home to draw.
- 2, 4, 6, 8 – Double
- 3, 6, 9 – Triple
- King, Queen, Jack – Home Run
- Ace of Spades – Grand Slam. Must stop at each base and do the exercise + one bonus exercise
- Joker – Charge the mound. Do the Grand Slam in the middle of the diamond while the Pax Ridicule you.
OF COURSE YHC drew the Grand Slam and the Charge the Mound. Bailbond drew the Charge and Mr. Holland hit a Salami. Pretty sure Colonel Mustard hit 4 oppo-tacos!
We got into the deck a second time with new exercises. YHC can’t recall the exercises… a trait he learned from the Pax, who are like the kid who is picking his nose while the coach teaches the signs!
Chevy was tasked with providing us one final exercise. 25 SSH.
Circle of Trust
Prayers of thanks that Holland’s nephew made it back to San Antone, and that Doughboy’s ankle is healing u der therapist supervision. Which means he gets to be Jerky McJerknuckle at every workout.
Prayers for Tron’s son who broke his arm and for Brady Bunch’s family.
Silent Prayers from all pax and a YHC closeoutz
Naked Man Moleskin
Leading in a rotating fashion means sometimes you gotta lead, even if you e done it a hundred times. Make it up. It might suck. YHCs Qs certainly do. Who cares. Chaos eliminates control and elevates creativity. Sign up to Q. Leave the whiteboard at home.