When YHC arrived, I could feel the anticipation pouring out of the PAX! So much so, that we were able to EH Cock-a-Doodle as he was stepping out of his car… Who could say no to that energy?
We moseyed from the flag, up to the b-ball courts, through the woods on the trail, and stopped at the pavilion for the WOR. The WOR consisted of the usual suspects… Once the PAX had been professionally stretched out and were nice a loose, it was time to give the people what they paid their money for.
Mosey down to the tennis courts to the Wheel of Misfortune. All of the PAX starts in one corner of the tennis courts. One person will spin the wheel to land on an exercise, included with the number of reps. All of the PAX performs the exercise and then everyone follows the same travel method to the next corner to perform the same exercise with the same number of reps.
The exercises and reps included but were not limited to:
- 100 Air Presses (Bear Crawl in between corners)
- 10 Mike Tysons (Crawl Bear in between corners)
- 20 Crab Cakes (Lunge Walk in between corners)
- 10 Bonnie Blairs (Lunge Walk in between corners)
- 50 Flutter Kicks (Broad Jump in between corners)
- 40 Shoulder Taps (Crab Walk in between corners)
There were a lot more combinations that we did not have time to get to and I am sure there were a few more that we did that I missed. Once YHC had listened to enough complaining, we left the courts and the PAX proceeded to Bernies Sanders from the tennis courts, all the way up both hills to the parking lot. We continued our mosey to the track where we all participated in an Indian Run with the person in the rear dropping to knock out 3 burpees before running to the front of the line. We finished one lap around the track just in time for about 3 minutes of Mary.
- Welcome Cock-a-Doodle!
- Prayers for Shoe Show and his continued journey to find employment
- Prayers for work-life balance for Grimace