Warm-O-Rama – None
The Thang – Having moved recently (within BridgeMill), YHC was eager to test out a new route to his house for a little mid-run BLIMPS.
- Run to woods edge – 5 burpees to get the heart rate up
- Run about .75 miles to 14th green access trail, take a sharp left
- From 14th green, headed backwards up hole to tee box – this is an aggressive, constant uphill climb with steep “undulations” all the way up. Plank for the Six
- From there we crossed BridgeMill Ave to Hole 13 and ran it uphill from the green to the tee box, where we accessed YHC’s street
- At YHC’s driveway, we performed 5 burpees, 10 lunges (2x), 15 imperial walkers (2x), 20 merkins, 25 plank jacks, and 30 squats
- Took same route (13th and 14th holes) in reverse back to trail
Some were cursing YHC, as the ups and downs proved pretty challenging – but the PAX seemed to enjoy the change of pace.
COT – comments were made and prayers were requested – they’ll stay in the COT