Moseyed around and up to the book store parking lot. 3Fs and disclaimo given.
Warm-o-rama: SSH IC, WP IC, Windmills IC, Arch Worm Merkins IC, Sun gods OYO, moseyed back down to the Clinic green
The Thang 1: Circle of “LIFE”: Two sets of concentric circles, 2 layers deep were marked off on the field. Each PAX found a spot at spokes around the circles.
Worked clockwise and counter-clockwise around the circles with travel exercises and stationary exercises at each spoke.
- Side Shuffle travel clockwise with HR 1 Burpee at each spoke, two times around
- Side Shuffle travel counter-clockwise with HR 1 Burpee at each spoke, two times around
- Bear Crawl travel clockwise with 2 HR Merkins at each spoke, two times around
- Crawl Bear travel counter-clockwise with 2 HR Merkins at each spoke, two times around
Thang 2: Suicides ARODs: Partner up with one doing cumulative exercises while the other does suicides to each sidewalk across the green and up to the fence line
- 100 Squats
- 90 Flutter Kicks, 2 ct
- 80 Merkins
Thang 3: back to the Circle of “LIFE”
- Knee Touch Lunges travel clockwise with 10 Squats at each spoke, one time around
- Peter Parker travel counter-clockwise with 10 WWII Sit-ups at each spoke, one time around
- Parker Peter travel clockwise with 10 V-ups at each spoke, one time around
- V-ups until time called
Scotchguard was the 6th man. Named and welcomed Floaties.
Announcements: Fallen Five ruck in Chattanooga coming up, contingent of Cherokee and NoGA clown carring; IndepenDANCE Day Convergence, Saturday July 3rd, details to come
Prayers: Oracle’s thankfulness for the peace that is beyond our understanding, Barbossa’s back, Scotchguard’s grandmother, and our FNG Floaties’ dad
Naked Man Moleskin: Several visits but first time Qing the Clinic. We all know a great AO and even Greater Men. Wish YHC lived closer! Most of the guys including YHC were worn slap out at 0610. Gryllsy as always was unimpressed. However his chatter was mumbled… FNG was impressed enough to take a breather and keep the merlot in the bottle. Great job Floaties! Way to hang! Apparently running “all the way to the fence” was a little too much to ask of the PAX. 🙂 Barbossa was sidelined but showed up none-the-less to “encourage” the PAX. He was dissatisfied with YHC’s solo tunes (solo you couldn’t hear them) and decided to take over the airwaves with SUCH VULGARITY! Yes, he kisses his momma with that mouth.
It was determined that it was fun meeting men…. in a park… in the dark. And, apparently E-tool asked Scotchguard out on their first date. Don’t tell Switchback.