Quick mosey around the parking lot then circle up for some IC Weed Pickers, Imperial Walkers, Merkins, & Copperhead Squats.
We played a little Safari Trivia. Correct answers knocked 2 reps off of an exercise, incorrect answers added 2 reps (generally). Categories included: General Safari Knowledge, Famous Cheatas, Safari in Entertainment, and Sports. After finishing each category we took a long mosey to the street and came back for the next round of questions.
Some Notable moments:
- Visor had no idea Quagmire was the site Q
- Yelling “In Cadence” back to the Q is merely a suggestion and is not punishable by death
- Old Tanglewood Farms backs up to some neighborhood, which one we may never truly know.
- No coffee makes for an awkward end of the workout
- Mullet is unrecognizable without a hat. Clark Kent/Superman situation
- Our best category of knowledge was Sports Cheetas. I don’t know what that says about us.
Prayers for Wall-E’s wife’s cousin and Wall-E’s Father
Prayers for Harp