Gardening in the rain
11 PAX showed up. We did a quick mosey to bottom cul-de-sac for a warm-o-rama.
- SSH because that’s what you do.
- Weed pickers
- Hillbilly walkers
- Black snake back to the parking lot (Indian run but last guy runs between each pax on the way to the front)
The thang: 11 stations
- Wheelbarrows (actually used a wheelbarrow to push 1st pax to the top of the parking lot) then each grabbed a handle of the wheelbarrow and did lunges on the way back to bottom of the parking lot. Once back, 1st pax would rotate to next station and 2nd would then be pushed by 3rd pax and so on.
- Shovel carries to stop sign and back
- Mexican jumping bean squats
- Copperhead Merkins
- Crunchy frog
- Hot potato (ended up not pairing up on the stations so most just ended up doing Louganis)
- Curls with 2.5 gallon buckets full of water (about 20 lbs each)
- Murder bunnies/resurrection bunnies
- Copperhead squats
- Cumberland County Viaduct (CCV)
- Ground pounder with coupon
*wheelbarrow was the “timer” for the workout once the two PAX were back we would all rotate.
To finish we circled the flag and YHC challenged the PAX to think about what is most important to them. With all the turmoil in the world today, what do they fight for? Finished with no surrenders while looking at the flag.