No Warma-Rama, we just Murph the last Tuesday of the Month.
10 Pax showed up in the glown on this cold morning to check our progress in doing the full Murph WOD.
Starting in the Murph City Valley, we ran out for our 1st Mile:
- 1 Mile
- 100 Pull Ups
- 200 Merkings
- 300 Air Squats
- 1 Mile
We had a few Pax doing the full Murph for the first time, awesome performance by all with some PR’s set, most finishing, and working through the suck encouraging all our brothers. The frozen ground was glorious as we knocked out the merkins. Layers were shed as we worked through the WOD.
Honor the Fallen – Steven Marshall Griffee, Chief Warrant Officer 2 (Obituary
- Chief Griffee was active duty of the Georgia National Guard, Fox Company 148 FSC of Savannah.
- Chief Griffee served in the unit of one of our Pax brothers of F3-NOGA
- Griffee suffered from PTSD, taking his own life just a month ago at age 53.
- He is survived by his wife, son, daughter, 3 grand kids, and 8 siblings
- @Saluki’s mother, who has breast cancer with surgery planned this week
- @Bradybunch’s nieces husband, Cody, thier family, and Bradybunch’s wife
- @Oracle’s son (Jake, 18 yrs old), who is struggling in the midst of his sisters fight with depression and marriage challanges of his Mom and Dad – that Jake will be surrounded with brothers caring for him, with wisdom, and authentic care as he grows through this season.
- F3 Cherokee Christmas Family Gathering – hosted by @SurfnTurf on Dec 18th, 12-4pm. Sign up on the 2nd-F Channel
- Blood Drive Challange – sign up for this week to give blood – Schedule Your Blood Donation With The Red Cross (redcrossblood.org)
- 3rd-F Friday this week, be there! Beatdowns start at 5am, see 3rd-F channel for location and details.