I told everyone in slack that they needed gloves, and boy, did they get worn out today! We did a ridiculous amount of bear crawls today!
- We ran to a parking lot and did some quick Imperial Walker, SSH, Weedpickers, and then a bunch of stuff to loosen up the arms. We also watch Tackleberry come in on two wheels and then not see us, so just ran the opposite direction.
- We moseyed to the corner of the church for a quick round of 4 corners. Tackleberry finally met up with us after the first corner.
- Every corner we did 25 merkins
- On the shorter sides we alternated bear crawls and lunges between the light poles
- On the longer sides we just ran to the next corner
- After 4 corners, we took the long way to the bottom of the big hill.
- Next was the crazy part – we bear crawled up to the top of the hill. Once done we did the even crazier part – we ran down and then bear crawled up the hill again!
- We mozeyed back to the flag and did a quick round of mary’s.
- Announcements and prayer requests were made.