We started off with a mosey just as NesQuick was coming in on 2 wheels. After the mosey, we circled up for the Warm-O-Rama which entailed a lot of correcting the Q. Starting position exercise…..Whatever…
Once done we grabbed our bells and headed to the stairs.
- 20 KB Goblet Squats
- 20 KB Swings
- 20 KB Deadlifts
- 10 KB Turkish GetUps (5 each arm)(Affectionally renamed Turkish Delights and more vehemently called the Turkish BSs)
- 20 KB Lunges (10 each side)
- 20 KB Clean & Press (10 esh side)
- 20 KB American Hammers (single count)
- 20 KB Side Plank Raises (10 each side)
- Run up the stairs across the sidewalk and down the other set of stairs
* Rinse and Repeat.
A little anarchy with the music as NesQuik grabbed the Q’s phone to change one to the joyous 80’s songs. Apparently, it was a conflict with his love of Billy Joel. As previously noted, the Turkish GetUps were affectionally renamed Turkish Delights and more vehemently called the Turkish BSs after a couple of rounds. A few of the PAX (Trill and Blowfish) looked like ladybugs trying to flip over during the Turkish Delights. Not our surprise that Trill is busted watching often watching workout videos with Russian chicks simply trying to prepare for his next BeatDown.
We headed back to the flag and had a few minutes left. Based on his monkey humpers, we felt bad for SGT Slaughter’s M.
Keep ShoeShow in prayer for attitude and future job opportunities.
At the coffee o rama we learned that if you back out of the area you are like a toddler sneaking off to take a poop in the corner. (another fun fact from Trill)