As usual, we (a “select” few) gathered at 5 AM in the parking lot for the standard. CP and P-body led the charge while Paper Jam hovered around the middle and GQ and I brought up the rear. Hustler quickly joined us and was pretty much all over. LOL
Mosey around the tennis court, then…
– Weed pickers
– Hillbilly walkers
Jog beyond the round-about and then up the hill toward the clubhouse and back down (while I placed some signage).
Broke into 2 groups, one starting on the left sidewalk at the bottom of the hill and the other on the right.
– 20 “steps” of crawlbear followed by 5 big boy situps — continue this pattern to 1/2 point (2nd light) on the hill
– 10 Imperial walkers followed by 5 star jumps — continue pattern from 1/2 point to the top of the hill (4th light)
– Jog around the island in the clubhouse parking lot
– Starting on the opposite side at top of the hill, 10 inchworm merkins followed by 5 Carolina dry docks — continue pattern to 1/2 point
– At this point, time ran out LOL — so we all jogged back to the flag
CP was 6th man, 5Ks coming up in early May, prayers, fellowship continued with breakfast at Waffle House