Mozy to far side of Cherokee North parking lot. SSH, IW, copperhead squats, weed-pickers, etc.
PAX divided into 2 teams, each with a “home base” on opposite sides of a set of steps/stairs. A “game” of football ensued:
– During each quarter, both teams performed reps of a given exercise
– 1st quarter: merkins
– 2nd quarter: American hammers
– 3rd quarter: shoulder taps
– 4th quarter: squats
– Each team was given a football and somebody from each team was required to keep the ball “in play” at all times, by taking a lap up/down the steps
– Also, if a team member reached X amount (which varied) of reps, he was required to take a lap, before continuing with additional reps
– Reps were reported to Nano, the official scorekeeper, during a person’s lap
– The quarter ended when one team reached 505 cumulative reps (505, because it’s approximately 1/4 of the current year 2021)
– Teams started each new quarter at the same time
– Teams switched home bases after “halftime” (start of 3rd quarter)
Result: Each team finished 2 quarters first, but B Team edged A Team by a narrow margin. Final score…
B Team: 2270
A Team: 2195
Mozy back to flag, planks, one last merkin, flutter kicks.
Ended with COT, coffee and donuts.