Warm O Rama:
- Mosey around the track.
- 5 burpees OYO
- Imperial Walker
- Sun Gods
- Michael Phelps
Thang 1: Partner Bropees
- Partner up on the track. Run around the track in the opposite direction of your partner
- Perform 10 burpees each time you meet your partner.
- Run 3 full laps to complete 1 lap and 60 total burpees
Thang 2: Did someone say they want to work their shoulders?
- Mosey from the field to the tennis courts
- Line up on one sideline and bear crawl to the other sideline
- Perform 10 shoulder tap merkins
- Bear crawl back to the starting sideline and perform 9 shoulder tap merkins
- Rinse and repeat until you get down to 1
- YHC modified this routine and instructed the PAX to end on 5
Thang 3: 11s
- Mosey up to the picnic pavilion
- Start with 10 box jumps at the top
- Run down the hill next to the tennis courts and knock out 1 plank jack
- Continue 11 routine until completion
Thang 4: Dips and Step Ups
- YHC called out cadence while the pax performed dips and step ups
- 3 rounds of 10 dips
- 2 rounds of 10 step ups (10 each leg)
Mary go Round
- 25 Flutter Kicks IC
- 30 American Hammers IC
- 30 LBC IC
- 20 Can Opener Crunches (10 each side)
- Box Cutters (I don’t remember how many)
- Finish with 10 BBS
- Prayers for members of F3 Cherokee who are looking for work
- Prayers for our country
Naked Man Moleskin:
After I pulled into the parking lot on 2 wheels at approximately 2 minutes before startex, YHC did not make any friends today. This was a tough one but I was very impressed with how every member of the PAX continued to push through.
Everyone was in high sprits after the warm o rama. A few of the PAX had just finished a pre run and were full of energy! Let’s see if we can work some of that energy out… Lets knock out 60 burpees and 1 mile to kick things off! Halfway through and we just notice that Narco has disappeared. I could have sworn I saw him standing in the parking lot drenched in sweat from a pre run. He must have caught a glimpse of what today’s BD was going to be and dipped out…Well played bro
Lizard King: “You do know this is all shoulders right?” Bagger gave us all a great glimpse of a new exercise by bear crawling on 1 leg. Trill’s beard is next level and getting a little out of hand. I am still trying to figure out why he wants to sport sport it in the sweltering GA summer heat. Chubb to Doddy in mid BD: “Why did we think it was a good idea to do a pre run?” Jackalope is usually quiet and steady. Nothing ever seems to phase him. Today was no different. We welcomed a FNG, Sasquatch, to the Box today and man did he impress. While the PAX are performing the bear crawls and shoulder tap merkins, Sasquatch disappears. And here comes the Merlot in the woods! And he’s back… And he’s in the woods again… and here comes more merlot… And he’s back! Hence the name Sasquatch with the time he spent in the woods. He kept coming back and was a machine after the merlot flowed!
Thanks for coming out and going through this suck with me. There is certainly and incredible dynamic with F3 that pushes me and all of us to put our bodies through things that we just would not do on our own. Great job men!