Number of Pax: 8
Pax Names: Butterfly, GoDaddy, Honeypot, Lizard King, Nesquik, Pig Knuckle, Trill, Vanilli,
Number of FNGS: 0
YHC is going to cut right to the chase today: Pig Knuckle gave every indication that he was going to throw up in the middle of the beat down. But then he didn’t. To call it a letdown would be a significant understatement. It reminded YHC of that first married Christmas in 1998 when he bought his M what he thought were front row seats to the Faith Hill concert. He was so excited about it and he got everybody else (the M) super stoked about it too. Then, he showed up at the concert only to discover there were actually the front row of the last section, literally 80 yards from the stage. The exact moment when elation turned into turd scented dismay: that’s what it felt like today when PK didn’t hurl.
WOR: one mosey loop around the lot, followed by SSH, WP, quad stretches, sun gods and Michael Phelps.
Thang: Partners moved in the same direction around the lot, one running and the other doing some other movement exercise. Every time they met up they performed 5 burpees and 5 BBS and the switched positions. The non-running exercises were bear crawls, Frankensteins, Bernie Sanders and flying nuns. When all were done, we moseyed back to the start for 5 minutes of Vanilla sprints. Then it was back to the flag where we heard 6th man GoDaddy give us a good word about praying without ceasing.
1. It looked like Trill was verering off the barf too but he denied it.
2. Nessy was really grumpy this morning. Really grumpy. He basically refused to do the sprints before caving to peer pressure.
3. Nobody could touch GoDaddy’s sprint from. Only man to consistently sprint through the finish every time.
4. Honeypot pronounced the BD to be an Amped qualifier but, in fact, it came up just a bit short.
5. Butterfly still keeps bringing his mean dog to the BD’s but YHC is too afraid to complain.
6. YHC dropped for burpees right in the path of Nessy while he was still Bernie Sandering. Disaster was barely averted.
7. The King of all Lizards, not one to be trifled with, was stoic and efficient, per usual.
It was the perfect kick off to the week and YHC is honored for the chance to have led.