A stroll to the football field where we held a plank and waited for the 6th and then continued to the back parking lot.
- 10 Side Straddle Hop
- 8 Weed Pickers
- 8 Slow Windmills AKA old man style
- Sun Gods OYO
- Michael Phelps OYO
Name of Workout: Burden Carry 0.0
We partnered up (teams of 2). Partner 1 would start with the first exercise as Partner 2 went around the small track carrying a coupon that represented the Burden of Life. Then Partner 2 would do the first exercises while Partner 1 went around the small track all the way to the 10th exercise then repeat back to one and so on, while continuously rotating the Burden of Life. 10X around the track/parking lot = 1mile
~The 2.0 riffled carried a paddle in place of coupon.
We ended with running backwards to the shuttle flags and planking to keep the 6th man engaged. As usually ran back to the song “Don’t Worry Be Happy.”
- Burpees (Lap 1)
- Alternating side Squats (Lap 2)
- American Hammers (Lap 3)
- Merkins (Lap 4)
- Bonnie Blairs (Lap 5)
- Big Boys (Lap 6)
- Dips (Lap 7)
- Mountain Climbers (Lap 8)
- Imperial Walkers (Lap 9)
- SSH (Lap 10)
- Fanta gave great bible quotes while running together
- 2.0 Damage showed true grit through the entire work as well as the pack
- Mall Cop showing true leadership by keeping others motivated
- Can’t forget Fanta’s and Dump Truck’s Race at the end!
COT & BOM
- Upcoming Events:
- Need for speed race
- Prayer Requests:
- Hurley’s friend’s children have COVID, we prayed for a safe recovery
- Dump Truck’s family’s friend suffered the loss of a child, prayed for God and others to give this family the strength they very much need during this hardship.