Also in attendance Alamo and Train-Rex
Mosey: shortest mosey as we only moved 2 parking spaces away from the flag
5 Minute Plank Challenge
Tabata style: 1 min on/20 sec off
- Plank with forward arm raise
- Peter Parker
- Plank with left side raise
- Plank with right side raise
- Low plank
Mosey to outdoor gym
Tabata II 1 min on/20 sec off done in a rotation
- Box Jump
- Forearm Bar – 3′ length of PVC with 8# hanging at the end of a 5′ paracord. Pax extend arms straight out and roll the weight up and back down. no letting it drop, that’s cheating!
- Wobble Merkins
- Kneeling Press Out – 30#
- Reverse Lunge
- Pretty Pretty Princess – hold coupon just above crown of head and do walking lunges
- Bent Over Row – 45#
- Carolina Dry Dock
- Mountain Climbers
After a few rounds, ZeroTurn said he was tired and wanted to do something else… ok, be careful what you ask for.
PAX circle up and start doing SSH. First PAX in circle decides when to yell BURPEE and everyone drops. Next PAX can call it right away or wait a while… by the time we got to ZeroTurn he had decided he was sorry he got sick of Tabata.
Back to the Tabata until P-Body asked to be done.
Walking Bear Burps
PAX start bear crawling the sidewalk loop. For every crack/section of sidewalk you bear crawl you do 1 burpee. PAX have 2 options for how to complete this.
- Option I: Burp every time you cross a section of sidewalk
- Option II: Count up how many sections you’ve crawled and perform that may burpees
Either option you’re doing the same amount of crawling and burping. just depends how you want it split up.
Lots and Lots of Squats
Because everyone was getting tired of burpees and b/c Nano had asked me about squats, we did some in cadence squats. 63 squats.
Back to the flag for COT. Overall we traveled 0.21mi which is pretty good for a 0.0 beatdown
6th Man was Canoe who has something like 11 children and 29 grandchildren. Big family!
The Mall Cop Coupon: The Most Meaningless Award in F3 Cherokee went to 2 PAX today
- ZeroTurn who forgot his own name during Name-O-Rama and said “SSSSS……ZeroTurn” but also b/c he’s a Kotter who jumped back in head first and EH’d 2 nephews AND his dad who have been joining him ever since. Good work, sir!
- Coco from War Towne who CRUSHED the War Towne Decathlon and finished with about a minute to spare. daggum…