The rain stayed away this morning, but it sure was wet out there! The HIM’s today really got after it!
THE WARM UP
- We moseyed outside the park to the office complex next door and then back
- Did a warm up of Imperial Walkers, Side Straddle Hops and Weedpickers
- We grabbed some rocks (used as cones) to set up our field – 4 on one side and 4 at the end of the field
- The 2 things in life I hate more than the Phillies are Burpees and Bear Crawls. So guess what we did! BURPEES AND BEAR CRAWLS!
- We did 10 Burpees at the start of the field and then Bear Crawled to the end.
- Once completed, we ran to the playground and did 10 modified pull ups with our feet on the ground, and then ran to the office complex.
- Once we got back to the start of the field we did 10 Burpees and Bear Crawls again but this time we did 10 dips and then ran to the other side of the park and back.
- We repeated the loop while alternating between modified pull ups and dips until time ran out.
- We finished off the workout by picking up our makeshift cones and turning them into coupons and went around the circle and called out exercises until the BD was over.
- Twilight was our 6th man today and told us about his move and the cool story behind it. He really needs help moving this weekend, so if you are available he would love the help! Also we found out that he got his name because his government name is Edward. Get it…. Edward….. Twilight……
- For Twilight’s move and for God’s guidance on how to discipline and parent their kids
- Code Yellow is traveling to Colorado and is worried that their car will make it. Also they got some unexpected news about a family member that is weighing on them.
- Mr Holland has some praise as his father had major surgery last week and he is doing great during recovery.
Q: What do the Philadelphia Phillies and lawn furniture have in common?
A: They both fold and end up in the cellar after Labor Day!