Intro: YHC wanted bring a tempo challenge to the men of Stoneclad. High intensity, high performance, & high-fives
Warm-o-Rama: SSH, Windmills, that’s plenty
The Thang: YHC brought out a big giant winkie that had 4 rounds of exercises listed on it. Workout to the timing of the music (two minute song followed by the one minute song). Exercises for the two minute songs were performed in sets of 10 for the full two minutes.
2 minute song exercises / 1 minute song exercise
- Merkins&LBCs/Monkey Humpers
- Squats&Flutter Kicks/Pickle Pounders
- Dry Docks&American Hammers/Boss Tweeds
- Burpees&T-Bombs/Newton’s Cradles
COT: Boy Toy, Sharapova, Geppetto
Naked Man Moleskin: We worked hard out there today. No breaks, no rest, cause that’s what it takes to be the best! Most of the 1 minute song exercises were lewd in nature which led to some good jokes.
- Lexi – learned that he is REALLY good at Boss tweeds
- Pookie – after watching us all do pickle pounders he had to take of his glasses so he couldn’t see us
- Pelosi – really hates the 1 minute song and T-Bombs (he alleges they are too rough on the shoes)
- Panhandle – murdered the workout, he truly took no breaks and kept up his pace the entire time
- 8-Bit – cruised in 30 seconds late but jumped right in as usual!
- Red-Hat – Crushed it as always, I saw him eyeballing Z during the monkey humpers
- Z93 – First one to lose a layer, he put in the work this morning!
Always a great group out at Stoneclad! Love F3.