Intro: Rain, Rain, Go Away, the PAX will play under cover today
Warm-o-Rama: SSH, Weedpickers, Sun Gods
The Thang: YHC brought out a big giant winkie that had 4 rounds of exercises listed on it. Workout to the timing of the music (two minute song followed by the one minute song). Exercises for the two minute songs were performed in sets of 10 for the full two minutes.
2 minute song exercises / 1 minute song exercise
- Merkins&LBCs/Monkey Humpers
- Squats&Flutter Kicks/Pickle Pounders
- Dry Docks&American Hammers/Boss Tweeds
- Burpees&T-Bombs/Newton’s Cradles
COT: Prayers for Geppetto’s 5K.
Naked Man Moleskin: It’s never going to stop raining in Cherokee Co. YHC had initially planned on a coupon workout, but due to the thunder and rain we called an audible and moved under the bus covers. This workout is pretty fun; you can get a lot of good mumblechatter rolling.
- Gambler – Showed up in a canoe, makes a good “ba-boing” sound to reference getting excited
- Tiny Tat – Has a new nemesis, Dean Jones. All Dean did was sing the one minute song?
- BoSox – Killed the workout, loves monkey humpers
- Mouth2Mouth – made the right call and didn’t cancel due to the weather; might have regretted it by the end!
- Lexi – has already suffered through this workout once with me, killed it again on round two!
- Trill – Petition to change his name to B52 since he was dropping bombs the whole workout. Don’t put him upwind!