Number of Pax: 8
Pax Names: Butterfly, Lizard King, Mouth-2-Mouth, Nesquik, Pig Knuckle, Tiny Tat, Vanilli,
Number of FNGS: 0
Hot and hard just about sums it up for today’s Vineyard escapades. We quickly moseyed from the flag to the hill loving named the grapes of wrath. SSH’s, WP’s, IW’s were followed by sungods and MP’s OYO. YHC rebooted a previously heard playlist from the Rock and had the Pax running up and down the grapes of wrath during the duration of every other song. On the off songs, we did Murkins, flutters, carolina dry docs, big boys and burpees. We moseyed back for 90 seconds of Merry before time. We got a solid mile of hills and a ton of abs and arms/shoulders. Some observations:
- Pokie the 4 legged Pax sat majestically at the top of the hill, staring down at the idiots, thoroughly confused by all the movement and noise.
- The humidity had us all making sweat angels on the asphalt.
- Everybody continues to dislike YHC’s song selections. During “Society” by Eddie Vedder, I asked Nesquick if it made him feel suicidal. He said, “No, but I’m homocidal!”
- Speaking of Nesquick, he seemed to be battling the urge to poop during the entire workout. At the end, I congratulated him on his impressive sphincter control.
- The kindest thing heard all day was when M2M said of the workout, “I like it; it’s simple.”
- The meanest things heard all day was what everybody else said.
- Pig Knuckle estimated that we could roll out of the road and not get run over by a car going 100 mph. He did not think we could get out of the way of a car travelling at 200 mph.
- The burpees in round 5 might have been a bit ambitious.
- Lizard Kind and Butterfly were overheard discussing adultery and sin at one point. They both seem to be against those things.
- Tiny Tat, back from a week of fartsacking, was welcomed with open arms.
Prayers for health and healing for Godaddy and Nesquick’s folks and in-laws.
It’s always an honor to lead.