It was cold, PAX were shivering, and the solution was calves burning to warm them up
- Quick mosey around the parking lot
- Side Straddle Hop (IC) x 20
- Weed Pickers (IC) x 8
- Sun Gods (OYO)
- Michael Phelps (OYO)
Had PAX collect sandbags and do a small mosey to the grass island in front of the school. PAX asked if we could move to a different location do to the wind chill affect, but these are HIM’s of F3 that don’t fear the cold, so we stayed put. Exercises were explained, calves were cooked to warm everyone up, and the top request of the morning gloom was “Don’t lick your lips”. Good mix of BD music was played and all PAX left a little stronger in the leg department.
Sets & Exercises:
- Around the World Burpees: 5 Rounds – 1 Burpee in 4 directions (around the world) including Front Squats with coupon after each burpee / Calf Raises: 5 Rounds – Increments of 20 each round with coupon
- Strong Man Shuttle: 5 rounds, carry bag 50 yards, drop it, sprint down and back, carry the bag back, rinse and repeat (1 round is carrying the bag and completing the run)
- Step-Ups & Merkins: 5 Rounds – Step ups for single count of 10 each leg with coupon / Merkins for count of 20
Carried coupons back and moseyed back to the flag.
- Quick Mary with time remaining
CIRCLE OF TRUST:
Praying for Canoe’s son who is having back surgery in January. Prayers for Tinfoil’s M as she battles the ebbs and flows of Lupus, and seeks answers and healing throughout that battle. Continued prayers for all PAX that go unmentioned or unanswered.