Number of Pax: 6
Pax Names: BailBond, Colonel Mustard, Doughboy, Dr Tron, Training Wheelz, Viceroy,
Number of FNGS: 0
QIC: Dr. Tron
YHC wanted to give chatGPT another try, this time without the coupons. What could go wrong?
The prompt: Write a F3 style workout for men in their 30s and 40s, keeping bpms in the 130-150 range. Bodyweight, BootCamp style exercises.
Here’s what it came up with…
- 5 minutes of light jogging or jumping jacks to get the heart rate up
- 2 rounds of 10 reps each of bodyweight squats, lunges, push-ups, and mountain climbers to warm up the muscles
- Station 1: Burpees (1 minute)
- Station 2: Jumping Jacks (1 minute)
- Station 3: Plyometric Lunges (1 minute) — Bonnie Blairs
- Station 4: Plank with Shoulder Taps (1 minute)
- Station 5: Wall Sit (1 minute) — Air chair
- Station 6: Bicycle Crunches (1 minute) — Freddie Mercuries
- Station 7: Rest (1 minute) – 1 minute mosey
Repeat the above sequence for a total of 3-4 rounds. (YHC called for dealer’s choice the 3rd time around.)
- 5 minutes of stretching exercises focusing on the legs, arms, and core muscles to cool down and prevent injury.
PAX loved the Q being replaced by an AI. There was no grumbling and everyone thought it was the best idea ever. :/