3rd F Breakfast Pre-beatdown
Mosey to the back of the church where we proceeded to complete warmup exercises in a whisper cadence. The PAX were quite excited about this.
Mosey to the main parking lot
PAX were to complete a specified movement the 50 yards from one end of the parking lot to the other (i.e. bear crawl, lunge walk, etc.). Each round also included an exercise that would be performed at the end of the parking lot until the six arrive. Then, all PAX completed an additional 10 reps (in cadence) of the exercise. Travel back to the starting line from whence you came in the same manor.
- Burpee Broad Jump – Monkey Humpers
- Bear Crawl – Pickle Pounders
- Crab Walk – JLo
- Lunge Walk – Merkins
- Mario – Burpees
- Mosey – BBS
- Crawl Bear – LBC
- Karaoke – ???
- Sprint – Alabama Prom Dates
- Backward Run – American Hammer
Mosey back to the flag for 3 minutes of Mary.
Honored to lead such a great group of men. Everyone worked hard and sweated harder. Here are my reflections from this morning:
- Jackalope decided to cover his nipples this morning, which we were all grateful for. Except maybe Narco. He’s come accustomed to it.
- Gaga arrived a few minutes late and was determined to try to wake up the pastor sleeping in the house above us. But he drove for 63 minutes to get here, so we let it slide.
- Boondock has no quit in him. Keep pushing brother.
- Wax-on called burpees for his exercise. Of course he would.
- Narco just exudes encouragement, or maybe sarcasm, I can’t tell which. Either way, he’s good at it.
- Turns out Doddy’s arms are incapable of crab walks. Can’t fight genetics.
- Law Dog doesn’t stop talking when being quit is of upmost importance. He talks just as much, just softer.
- Pebble isn’t much of a pebble at all. Built more like a rock. Fitting since Jackalope revealed the new AO is named “The Rock.” Should Pebble be the new Site Q???