Take a sac down to the field and drop them at the goal line before circling up for IC SSH, Weed Pickers, and Imperial Walkers, all of which were interrupted by a god-awful noise coming out of Hombre’s dogs.
We started our Veterans Day beatdown with a Sandbag Hero WOD –
- 6 Rounds:
- 400 meter Sandbag Carry
- 12 Push Presses
- 12 Box Jumps – We subbed Burpees over the bag
- 12 Sumo Deadlift High-Pulls
Once completed we partnered up for some sand bag tossing. One partner tossed over head while the other ran to the far end of the football field and back to relieve his partner. Continue switching until the sandbag crosses the goal line. Then we turned around and went back doing the same thing, put the bags in the trucks, circled up for some Mary and then called it.
Prayers for Mole’s mom who is battling pneumonia/covid issues.
Navy Special Warfare Operator Chief Collin Trent Thomas, 33, of Morehead, KY, assigned to a Navy SEAL team based out of Little Creek, VA, was fatally shot on August 18, 2010, during combat operations in Eastern Afghanistan.
Thank you again to all the men and women that have served this country. We would not be able to run around and do stupid shit if it was not for you guys.
Highlights of the day:
- Yogi had a sandy vag and had to play with Lawdogs sac (which he promptly found out was significantly lighter)
- Homeboy has not found a corner that he wouldn’t cut to beat White Claw in a workout.
- Hombre’s dogs make some weird noises, that will haunt me for a while
- Mandle’s did not leave us high and dry with his sandbag, I asked him to drop it so that Yogi could stop having sand drop to his vag
- Harp is strong and lean, that is all
- The workout made Lawdog stop yapping, so there is that
- Mole’s back! I have seen him at 2 workouts in less than a week. Glad to have you back.