When an idea comes together in such majestic glory it is hard to put it into words. The inaugural Happy Jack Masters was just such an event. First hole was the field goal post on the far end of the field. Once the pax hit it in the hole, random exercise was called out multiplied by the number of shots to the goal post. Second hole was one of the light poles on the far right of the lacrosse field. So on and so forth all the way around veterans park.
The Top 10.
10. LawDog’s Disc was absolutely perfect for throwing in the Dark. It was however absolute crap to play disc golf with in the wind.
9. As bad as the disc was, it was made worse by the fact that the Pax are clearly not league regulars besides Mickey. Slicing and Hooking were the preferred shots this morning.
8. The biggest target of the morning was the skate park bowl. Too bad Leaky doesn’t know what that means because the one time his disc went where he wanted it to was aiming for the wrong side of the skate park. THe opposite of the Bowl.
7. Babyface use to be a disc golf regular back in the day.
6. Cricket just decided to run fast enough to try to catch the disc when needed.
5. Lt. Dan appeared out of the Dark on about hole number 2. Apparently he wanted to work out with FIA but they would not let him.
4. YHC needs to better prepared because Amazon 2 day shipping is just a suggestion. Maybe next year we will have a proper disc.
3. Yogi actually showed up somewhere besides Morningwood.
2. Coffeeteria at the Racetrack was a convergence with some of the Safari Dudes who all regretted not playing the Happy Jack Masters.
1. Shot of the Day was Mickey throwing it into the 3 foot pickle ball fence from 2 feet behind it and hitting Babyface with the ricochet.