Made a quick announcement to let everyone know that they should modify as needed. Also, asked if anyone had any questions about the 3 different routes that they had to select from.
We started running at 5:00 am sharp.
Name of Workout: Sugar on my Grits
Routes: Started at the Waffle House on Eagle dr. in Woodstock. We went down Rose Creek to Town Lake to the split by Kroger to Town Lake Hills dr.
1st Route (The Overachiever): This route was 9.0 Miles
- The Overachiever required you to take the trail down to Pine Hill dr. and go back to the Waffle House going down Eagle dr.
2nd Route (The Hancock): This route was 7.25 Miles
- The Hancock required you to hit the trail by the High School and get off the trail at Stonebridge/Hancock dr. and go back to the Waffle House going down Eagle dr.
3rd Route (The Turnback): This route was 6.7 Miles
- The Turn Back ended at the High School and back to the Waffle House going down Eagle dr.
Copper brought a 4th option of 5.0 Miles.
At the split of Kroger, went back to Etowah High School with one lap around the school and back to the Waffle House going down Eagle dr.
COT & BOM:
- We talked about showing up for the man next to you.
- We prayed for Oracle’s Father
- Praised Mouth-2-Mouth for providing training to The Situation who was able to save a young child’s life just days after his training.
A few takeaways:
- Mouth-2-Mouth will judge you if you put cream and sugar in your coffee or sugar in your grits (must be a Yankee thing, says the guy behind the counter).
- Numbers lacked after a Georgia loss to Alabama.