We ran to the football fields.
- 20 SSH
- 5 Weed Pickers
- 10 Imperial Walkers
- Sun Gods
- Michael Phelps
Name of Workout: Sleep Deprivation
Set 1 of Exercises
- We started by doing Burp-a-sides for the length of the Football field starting with one burpee at the 10-yard line and increasing by 1 burpee every 10 yards, totaling 55 burpees.
- Then we Merk-a-sided back by doing one Merkin at the 10-yard line, and increasing by 1 Merkin, again totaling 55 Merkins.
Set 2 of Exercises
- 50 Calf Raises, ran to the 50-yard line (2x)
- 50 Squats, ran to the 50-yard line (2x)
- 50 LBCs, ran to the 50-yard line (2x)
Set 3 of Exercises (1:4 Ratio)
- (1) Merkin (4) Air) Raises
- (2) Merkins (8) Air Raises
- (3) Merkins (12) Air Raises
- (4) Merkins (16) Air Raises
- (5) Merkins (20) Air Raises
- (6) Merkins (24) Air Raises
- (7) Merkins (28) Air Raises
- (8) Merkins (32) Air Raises
- (9) Merkins (36) Air Raises
- (10) Merkins (40) Air Raises
- (11) Merkins (44) Air Raises
- (12) Merkins (48) Air Raises
Set 4 of Exercises (1:2 Ratio) Kodiak Count (KC)
- (1) Squat Jump (2) Bonnie Blairs (KC)
- (2) Squat Jumps (4) Bonnie Blairs
- (3) Squat Jumps (6) Bonnie Blairs
- (4) Squat Jumps (8) Bonnie Blairs
- (5) Squat Jumps (10) Bonnie Blairs
- (6) Squat Jumps (12) Bonnie Blairs
- (7) Squat Jumps (14) Bonnie Blairs
- (8) Squat Jumps (16) Bonnie Blairs
- (9) Squat Jumps (18) Bonnie Blairs
- (10) Squat Jumps (20) Bonnie Blairs
- (11) Squat Jumps (22) Bonnie Blairs
- (12) Squat Jumps (24) Bonnie Blairs
Set 5 of Exercises
- We ran to the 50-yard line and separated into 2 teams and played rock, paper, scissors.
- The losing team of every round had to run to the 50-yard line and back while the winning team held a plank. This was followed by an Ab exercise as a group.
- Ab Exercises
- 20 Gas Pumps
- 20 Big Boys
- 20 Flutter Kicks (KC)
- 20 LBCs
- 20 One Plies
We were able to complete 5 rounds.
We finished by running back to the Shovel Flags and doing Pickle Pounders, while waiting for the 6th.
COT & BOM:
- Prayed for good Health and Sleep. We prayed for everyone and their families to have a Merry Christmas.
A few takeaways:
- When we played Rock, Paper, Scissors, we realized that the winning team had a more difficult exercise by holding a plank as for the losing team who had to run to the 50-yard line. The winning team should have just rested.
- During Warm-a-Rama, KC was a little off due to sleep deprivation.