Let me set the scene: It was early (0430), cold (36 degrees), and Hopper was driving circles around my truck to announce he had arrived for the pre-ruck. We knocked out a 5K.
Fast forward to 0530 and let’s get to work. A quick mosey, SSHs, and some awkward yoga-esk stretches to get warmed up.
100’s of air presses, LBCs, American Hammers, SSHs. Between each set we took a lap around parking lot rifle carrying the five blocks and a tire. Few moseys mixed in to recover. Five burpee penalty for the tire hitting the ground. Hopper “accidentally” dropped the tire at least 3 times.
Quick round of ring of fire (10 reps each) dips, incline merkin, decline merkin on benches.
Mosey to school entrance doing a burpee at each light pole on may back to startex.
Hopper led set of 10 burpees and then the most fubar’ed Indian run I’ve ever been a part of.
Sprint back to flag to endex. Got in 2 miles.
- We are rebuilding Rodeo Clown one burpee at a time.
- Hopefully all that shoulder work didn’t hurt Dixie’s shoulder recovery too bad.
- Rest Stop is working on getting his merkin bod back.
- Hopper loves burpees a lot….it’s weird.
- Leaky is still waiting for Hopper to pass him on the Indian Run.
- YHC is surprised I kept up with Rest Stop on the sprint.
Great group of HIMs defending the North at Castle Black this morning.