Half of us got started at 5 AM with the “standard” standard — 2.3 to 2.5 mile run before the beatdown. The others joined in at 5:30 for a most excellent workout.
Started with a short mosey around the parking lot, ended with some SSH, Imperial Walkers, Hillbilly Walkers, weed pickers, sun gods, Michael Phelps.
Partner up and do a DORA Murph
- one person does pull-ups while the other runs around the tennis court — when combined count equals 100, move on to next exercise
- one person does merkins while the other runs around tennis court — move to next when combined count is 200
- one person does squats while other runs around tennis court — complete when combined count is 300
Jog to bottom of the big hill
Keep same partners while doing the following:
- one person sprints to top of the hill and jogs back down the other side, while other does sets of 20 Carolina Dry Docks and 30 overhead claps — flip-flop when partner returns
- one person jogs to 1st lamp and bear crawls back, while other does sets of 20 Carolina Dry Docks and 30 overhead claps — flip-flop when partner returns
Jog back to flag — plank on the 6 — form circle. Each person does 1 merkin in succession around the circle. 5 rounds
Got some good shoulder work in + some HIIT = good for burning calories throughout the day.
Prayed us out and met at Eggs Up Grill for post BD breakfast! YUM