Testing some new coupons today, some leftover Deck Posts, nice and waterlogged from months of rain.
Mosey around the parking lot 1x to front of the football stadium.
- 20x Goofballs (PAX affectionally labeled as “Floppies”)
- 15x Imperial Walkers
- 10x Weed Pickers
- OYO Sun Gods & Michael Phelps
Thang 1: Route 66
- Started at the light post in front of the stadium. 1 Burpee
- Run to next light post, 2 Burpees
- And so on to 11 Burpees, 66 Total Burpees
- Gazelles finished Burpees with the SIX and mosey back to parking lot
Thang 2: Big Wood
- New Coupons, 6×6 Posts, 4′ Long, enough coupons for about 1/2 the PAX
- Round 1: 2 Mintues, AMRAP Merkins, take a lap
- Round 2: 2 Mintues, AMRAP Curls, take a lap
- Round 3: 2 Minutes, AMRAP BBSU, take a lap
- Round 4: 2 Minutes, AMRAP Shoulder Press, take a lap
- Round 5: 2 Minutes, AMRAP Curb Dips, take coupons back to flag
With only enough coupons for 1/2 the PAX, divided into 2 groups, 1/2 performing Round 2 with the other 1/2 on Round 3, then switch. Same for Rounds 4 & 5.
Got a little over 2 miles total today, and some good muscle fatigue on the AMRAP.
Announcements: Run for Adoption this weekend Feb 15 at Etowah River Park for Gepetto and his M, and Man Camp coming up in March.
Prayer Requests: Pray for Ellie’s family and wear YELLOW tomorrow for Ellie, Doubtfire’s Aunt Mary who has lung cancer at 98 Years Young!, Bloomers son Promise Ring at Campbell University applying for Nursing school, Yogi’s friend Eric who is having heart problems at 42 years old.
Naked Man Moleskin:
12 Men, and 6 of them garnishing RESPECT. It would be good to see some more young blood at The Kodiak!
Great to have a Kotter back out there today. Good Work Daly!
Yogi with the re-route from The Hurt Locker party of 1. Way to still get out there instead of back to the fartsack!
Dory giving YHC hell about screwing up my Quarter-Q. I mean, he just kept rubbing it in. Just wouldn’t STOP! That dude can be such a JERK! Man, I’m sorry, well Excuuuuuse Me Dory!
Bloomers telling the story of how he got the name Bloomers. I laugh every time I hear that.
Doubtfire kicking ass off the DL (for now?) hahaha!
LawDog with the excellent comeback to me asking “where have you been”? Ummm here on Mondays Floppy where have you been? Whoops.
Orvis, great to meet ya brother looking forward to more mornings in the Gloom with ya.
Dig-Em, doesn’t even know his own commercial, although it did come out about 15 years before he was born. Kellogg’s Sugar Smacks! (Dig-Em!) https://youtu.be/eAmYnwma_3I
Yogi, Woody and Legionnaire sneaky fast on the tail end of those laps. Cmon guys don’t be holding back saving it for the end!
Thank you Miyagi for the cup-o-joe on a chilly rainy morning.