I really wasn’t sure how many we would have today with the mini-groups meeting in all sorts of rando places this week. So the plan was to break into small groups and stay as far away from each other as possible
Do some “Quaggy’s” while I explained the rules – and we watched in horror as Garf pooped.
Team 1: DALE/WAYLON/TERRY (Seriously, those are their actual names)
Team 2: Manning. Cricket
Team 3: DigEm left alone to wait for Garf to “finish”
Naked Man Moleskin:
10. Garf paid full price for his 1/2 price Domino’s last night
9. HB announcing he most likely contracted CV19 last night. Thanks for coming today, bro! Oh you’re touching everything today? Even better!
8. DALE with the extended moon during COT
7. Cricket, which way do you want to go? “The easier way.” Oh my…
6. Mickey bragging about some fancy new trail he found with the fam yesterday. HB and DALE shot holes all through that tall tale, and Mickey tucked tail.
5. Battery powered lawn mowers, gasoline powered vacuum cleaners, French country motif, and dirty minivans. REAL MEN GO TO THE WITCH
4. Casey with a steady diet of recycled Domino’s…and my right foot.
3. DigEm schooling Garffy on the subtle differences between banks and credit unions. Also the pros and cons of blue vs. black vehicles and each color type’s ability to stay clean. The lesson: pay extra for the ceramic treatment, and the undercoating, and the lifetime supply of blinker fluid.
2. Social distancing really really really bites the big one.
1. A muscular ring seals the esophagus from the stomach. This ring is called the esophageal sphincter. Normally, the sphincter opens when you swallow, allowing food into your stomach. The rest of the time, it squeezes tight to prevent food and acid in the stomach from backing up into the esophagus