Mosey to the parking lot for the F3 Mission, 5 core principles and creed. All statements worth 5 burpees each. (30 – 6 count)
Mosey to Costco stairs to start the Thang:
Slow Heal Raises on the steps. (30 each leg and 30 both legs together.)
Circle up for some Core, Arms, Legs, and Laps (C.A.L.L.)
- Round 1 – C. Freddie Mercuries, A. Merkins (slow 4 count), L Round the world lunges, L. Lap around the parking lot then down the stairs and back up.
- Round 2 – C. World War 1 Situps A. Diamond Merkins (slow 4 count), L. Pulsing lunges, L. Lap around the parking lot then down the stairs and back up.
- Round 3 – C. Flutter Kicks, A. Workins or Wide Merkings (slow 4 count), L. High Knees for 1 minute in place, L. Lap around the parking lot then down the stairs and back up.
- Round 4 – C. LBC’s, A. Carolina Dry Docks (slow 4 count), L. L. combined – Mosey from Costco back to Woodstock City Church sign
- Dips at the wall under the Woodstock City Church sign (slow 4 count). Then Mosey to the rocks by the church.
- Selected rocks for Curls (7 halfway up, 7 from half way to all the way up, and 7 slow full curls). Then mosey back to the flag.
- V-Sit for 1 minute. Ended on time!
Prayers for Tenderloin as he will be working from home and is concerned about being isolated. Prayers for Bachelorette for his travels next week.
You do not know the sphere of influence you have. Stop for a moment before reacting to a situation to think about whether your response will be positive or not. Will it be the light that is so much needed in the world today or will it bring darkness? May the Lord’s light shine through each of us as we go through our daily activities.