- 8-bit showed up for a Ruck and in less than a minute became a runner
- Hass took off at Mole speed
- Running up Marrietta Hwy saw a snake. Hoping it was dead, but I didn’t stick around to find out
- Hass and Mole just up ahead and YHC heard a noise. Figured it was a squirrel….it was an angry Husky that was not happy we were in his territory. Followed me for roughly 1/4 mile and the whole time I was thinking of Rubberneck and how I was next until Hass and The Mole stopped and scared it off. My heroes 🙂
- Fat man gravity assist for the 3rd mile and 8-bit was closing the gap on all of us
- Hass got into a fight with a hubcap near the YMCA and came out with a few scratches. He won’t be using his right hand for at least 24 hours, hahahaha.
- Hopper cheering on Bonilla in the final stretch as he hit just under 5 at the gazebo. Lucky for him we didn’t stop there! Circled a side street until he got his 5 miles and finished with closer to 5.10 by the time wrapped up
- The men of the Brickyard are unpredictable and awesome. Couldn’t have asked for a better morning and I really appreciate you all showing up. I needed that.
- Feel better Z!! 🙁